Organizing your finances can be described as "maximizing all
of your available resources to achieve your goals in the shortest
Here's a process we think might work for you:
- Clarify your present situation by collecting and assessing all relevant financial data; assets and liabilities, tax returns, records of securities transactions, insurance policies, wills and pension plans.
- Identify financial and personal goals and objectives, and also clarify your financial and personal values and attitudes.
- Identify financial problems that can create barriers to your financial independence.
- Consider all recommendations and alternative solutions.
- Implement the right strategy to ensure that you reach your goals
- Review and revise your plan to ensure that you achieve your goals.